Wednesday, July 04, 2007

The weekend is here!

The way I enter my blogs is especially DUH!!!.. Simply because I do alot of backdated entries... I mean, after a long day, all I want to do is just cosy up in bed to my four pillows.. Regardless, here's another backdated one..

I got another tour of Baltimore from Christina, we climbed too many steps up and very narrow and dizzy circle-ly - Washington Memorial (not the one in DC. its the one in baltimore) only to see grilled windows and a gloomy looking city. Had ice cream and cakes in a nice cafe with lotsa 'happy' people.


Taken in Christina's apartment, one of flat mate's creation.

1st floor - viewing gallery - Washington Memorial - From left - Ashley - Christina - MOI!

Nice to see some Singlish somewhere lah!

STROKE ME BABY!

Trying to mimick the painting. This place is pretty neat. Must try - Key Lime Pie ice cream! They have work by artists that you may buy.

No comments: