Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Do I really have to????

My mood in the morning....





I've decided that its gonna be cool posting pics of my mood in the mornings. haha... That's the aircon thingy outside my window, dun really hear it most times, but i'm ok with that lil bit more noise. It gets too quiet around here sometimes, maybe that's why they say silence is deafening.. That SUV in the background is the family's car, it takes us to church! and that's me on my nice queen size bed!

The race today went pretty decently, in a certain sense, there's certainly alot of rooms for improvement, but I think it is quite encouraging to see some of the kids trying, and willing to do stuff when I ask them to. But still, I cannot show that I'm a nice dude.. not just yet. I got them some books to read, not sure when I'm gonnna give it to them or how I am gonna give it to them, dun wanna give it away too cheaply, I want them to earn it. Any suggestions anybody?

Some shots from today..

Well it looked like a decent shot, but from a sailor's point of view, its horrible! What's the sailor doing, taking a knee on the deck during a tack????




That's Alex Brylske's younger bro, he has a big heart! check out that funky hat!

My fellow colleague was quite anal about going too close to the course, and the longest lens I have is a 70-200mm lens, sometimes, I like my 1.6 crop. I'll be cursing and swearing when I don't get that kinda reach when I go full frame or 1.3 crop.

No comments: