Friday, June 29, 2007

THE DAMN SAYING IS WRONG!

MY MOOD


Its blerdy wrong! WHen you are in the pits.... and when seemingly, the only way is up.. There's always gonna be a bird that will fly by and dump the shit on u! Either that, or some big feet will come stample you all over again!

Here's what I got when I came back from yet another day of "I forgot to bring my water and lunch out to sea" when I am the one who wants everybody to pack lunch and bring lotsa water on their boat.. smart ass..

That's my 320gb harddisk, in which, stores my entire year's work, my watever portfolio, my all. Now, I have nothing to show, 'cept for an empty bank account. and a relatively clean hard disk.

Well.. I guess its my own fault for not asking it to be couriered over. But I just need to sell that one picture and I din have space in my computer to bring it over cos I din have time to clear it. and also I did not have space in my handcarry for it too! But now. I am so totally regretting it. Shouldn't have asked a blerdy PC user to get stuff outta a hard disk that has been 'oh so attached' to a mac. Blerdy mistake. Oh. and there goes the sale. now i'm in deficit.


Sigh... I am speechless... a string of explicits hang precariously off the tip of my tongue... but alas..... it was done....

Its time to delete this chapter of my life and move on...

Tm is the 34th Annual Glenmar Sailing Association Small Boat Regatta... and i'll be competing in a laser. Having lost to Michael (my student) in corrected time yesterday evening.. I think I should be quite raring to go out there and prove a point... Let's see how it goes.... good nite all.....

2 comments:

Ethanolic said...

is it return or enter?

Who moved my shit? said...

It is meant to say "ENtER to the point of NO RETURN" for that image. hehe.. I guess its not clear enuff huh? hehe