Monday, June 25, 2007

Man, I knew it was gonna be bad.. I din know it was SO BAD..

I guess the title said it all.

Once again, I amaze myself at how unmotivated these kids are. I know they need a lil pushing, but it is getting silly. Mind you, this is only the first day. Oh mama.. It is gonna be a long season.

This picture depicts how I feel right now....Kids nowadays..

Yes.. its complaining time!!!

I have one kid turn up, signed up for the optimist. No boats, no arrangements for a boat. And too blerdy big for an optimist. Hell, I dun even know if he can sail! And I'm suppose to take him for a race tm???????????? Man... i think I must be insane.

All their rigging is !@_)%*!@#)@@! but its fine, I expected it, so I got everybody, and got them to point out each other's mistake. So we got everything down. I had to go back home to pick up the other laser cos the new kid din have a boat. WhenI came back, nothing was done! And they were playing frisbee with my assistant! Got them all together, and gave them a big dressing down. Oh well.. we shall see what happens tomorrow at the regatta..

No comments: