Sunday, June 24, 2007

Its starting.....

In a little more than 10 hours, I will be facing anxious parents and excited, well, maybe not so excited kids. I'll be heading the whole program this time around.. and in a certain way, its kinda stressful cos of expectations... and all the yadeh yadeh.. apparently, people arnd here knows or heard of me, even thou I have not met them! Its crazy, it feels good to know that my work is appreciated and people like it. But wow.. I'll have to start pushing that pressuring thought behind!
Anyway... I just witness a true blue american mass orgy.. check it out. I've got pictures to prove.


Like how many pairs of beetles are there man? Dude.. its frigging awesome! There's even spectators! Far out man!
This is the building that I finally go get my finger printing done @ 5 dollars a card. and there's two card! its crazy!


Its another Issac thing again.. playing in the pool.. n that's when water leaked into my casing and it actually flooded.. i'm surprise the camera is still alive. there's water in the battery compartment, CF card slots and whole lens is soaked.. blerdy helll.. I need my 1Dmk3!! CANON!! HURRY UP!!

Oh well..I had better go get some thing called S-L-E-E-P done else i'll be a stoner tm. heh. Wish me luck! Oh.. Btw.. i just saw my 1988 toyota truck.. its not too bad! got some pics. will post later.

No comments: